Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Black Slackware Tee Shirt

Some weeks ago I noticed The Slackware Store had a new all black tee shirt. Just when I was about to order it, my girlfriend started complaining about me spending too much money so close to Christmas, and about how I had enough clothes, and so on. Not one to carry on an argument over dumb stuff, I just dropped it, and figured I'll two :) after the holidays.

The next day USPS delivered a priority package to our doorstep. Didn't bother reading the label just opened it right up. It was the same tee shirt I was looking at the day before. Turns out, my girlfriend was telling me not to buy the shirt because she had already ordered it for me.

This is a really nice shirt. It's one of those Hanes Beefy T's. The cotton is soft, and the silk screening was well done. Not that I was expecting something cheap, I just wasn't expecting something this nice. Usually when you order stuff from web shops they tend to be closer to the cheap stuff.

My girlfriend wasn't mad at all that I opened the package. She was actually surprised it only took 3 or 4 days to arrive.

Now if only I had the extra cash for that DVD subscription I've wanted for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment